Name: - Adam Usher
Reason: - While playing with his brother in the back garden of his home, Adam's brother William started choking on some food and was clearly distressed and unable to breath. Adam, without any delay or panic jumped up and took hold of his brother, checked to see what was wrong, realised William was choking and began to administer first aid by slapping the centre of his back. This caused the item of food stuck in William's throat to become free and fly out of his mouth just as their parents rushed over to help. We feel Adam was so calm, focused and showed a natural caring side that resulted in saving his brother & that he is a very deserving winner of this award. Well done.